Friday, April 3, 2009

Here it goes......

OK. I did it. After months of reading other peoples blogs, I have decided to create one of my own. In the short term, this blog is going to take me through the journey of my very first triathlon and will be accompanied by my photography (another one of my passions that I need to actively pursue). See, my problem at this moment is MOTIVATION. There have been a few personal setbacks these last few months that have affected me and my motivation but IT WILL NOT GET THE BEST OF ME.

This weekend will be my first triathalon training. Sat and Sun from about 10-3pm in Schinas, outside of Athens, Greece. I will be there with all my mis-matched gear (mt. bike rather than a road bike) (diving wet suit rather than a racing suit).

So, here it goes and I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment